December 16, 2013

A Weekend full of Christmas

Wow , what a weekend! Can't believe that it is Monday already! Here's a sneak peek of our weekend :)

Friday - Well its official. The contract is signed, and I have enrolled my first two children into my in home daycare. Ruby & Brynn will have two other kiddos join us. A 3.5 year old boy and a 8 week old little girl! Today is the day that I go tell the swim school that I will be cutting down my hours drastically. Whew! I'm nervous. The kiddos will start on January 6th :) I'm so excited!!

Saturday - Was our first Christmas party. With Alan's Dad & Step Mom's family. This is a smaller gathering! About 10 of us! The food was of course yummy, and seeing everyone was nice. Sadly I made a very costly mistake ;) I accidentally placed the gift card that was meant for his dad and & step mom into his grandma's gift bag, Needless to say she opened up the $50 gift card and was so excited. That we couldn't take it back. Opps :/ Well someone had a little bit merrier Christmas! 
That evening we spent watching Christmas movies and visiting. 

1) Brynn enjoyed eating her First Christmas dinner! She is such a good eater!
2) Kal holding his and sissy's letters from Santa! Details coming on tomorrows post ;)
3) Kal pulling Sissy on their new sled from Grandma
1) Bedtime Cuddles! This is her new "Cheeeeeeeese" face! So silly!
2) Enjoying Christmas movies!! Every (dino) needed a seat! 
Sunday - We enjoyed opening up Christmas presents from them! I kiddos are spoiled! Brynn really enjoyed her new dolls, stroller and baby pack and play. She also received new snow pants, boots, scarf and hat knitted with love from grandma. Kal loved his new race track that attaches to the wall! (I'm not sure if that is cool, or if I'm scared for my walls when it comes down. good thing I'm married to a painter, haha) Kal also got a truck and camper play set and some snow pants and boots also! 
Alan and I also received some gifts! I enjoyed new infinity scarves (Love) bow making supplies (super stoked) some new jammie pants. and then together we got a popcorn maker :) So excited to make yummy popcorn!

Top 2 - littles opening their new gifts! 
Bottom L - Kids in their new outfits
Bottom R - Silly kids crawled into the new dolly pack & play! Good thing it is sturdy ;)


Sunday afternoon I took my grandma out to do her Christmas shopping! We also enjoyed a dinner out and saw the local holiday lights! I love making memories with her! I'm so blessed to be so close with my grandparents!

How was your weekend?

X's & O's 
Jenn

0 comments:

Post a Comment