Last night at work, a sweet little girl (and her sister) gave me this bag full of yummy treats!
Attached to it with a sign that says
"You have been RACK'd"
"We're counting down the days till Christmas with
24 days of Random Acts of Christmas Kindness
Hope your day is Merry & Bright!
That is why I have decided that this is my new tradition!
And it's never to late to start!
So here's whats on my list!
* Wrap a box of chocolate to set in the mail box for our mail-lady
* Bake cookies for the Bus driver and her assistant
* Leave spare change on the vending machine
* Send a gift card to a child in need
* Make a bow for a pretty little girl
* Buy hot coco for a bell ringer
* Leave a treat in the teachers lounge
* leave a pack of popcorn on a movie machine for the next person
* leave some diapers and wipes at the changing station for the next person
* leave $1 bills in the toy section of the dollar store
* hand out fruit snacks to kids at the mall play area
* carry someones groceries for them
* return a cart
* let someone go before me in line
Now it's time to make it happen! Look for a follow up post after Christmas about all the wonderful Acts of Christmas Kindness we completed!
Id also love to hear any suggestions!
X's & O's