September 29, 2013

Sunday Social!

Sunday Social

Sunday Sunday, Time for Sunday Social! 
I'm starting to love answering the questions and getting to know more about each blogger that link's up!

Today's Topic: Jobs!

What is your dream job?
I know I've said it on the blog before....but my "dream" job would be to run an in-home daycare in my basement! I love being a stay at home mommy, I love watching kids, and I love teaching. It's all my loves combined into one! I have lesson plans, ideas for layouts, huge ideas all that I hope to put into action into the summer of 2014, and open my doors in the fall of 2014!

If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
Hmm, a couple things! First off! Stay home with my kiddos! and do whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted!! Not have our lives be run by a clock (mainly telling me I got to get to work :/ )
Learn how to be a photographer! I enjoy getting our pictures done, I'm a huge fan of "capturing" the moment! (I'm the girl that has 1000+ photos on my iphone, because I don't want to miss a thing) I however don't enjoy the cost of getting our photos done... and would LOVE to be able to do it on my own! 
I'd also start a party planning business! 

What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
Attitude is everything! Go out of your way and give 110%. When you care about your job, people will notice. 

What would be your ideal "just for fun" job?
a PARTY PLANNER! I would LOVE to plan party's for a living! I enjoy everything about them, planning, decorating, and enjoying the party itself...all except for clean up that is ;)

What was your first "real" job?
a busser at a local restaurant. I don't remember alot about it, except for the obvious. I cleaned tables when people were done, and got tipped from the waitress plus my paycheck!
My second real job was a cashier at Best Buy. I didn't mind that. 

It's your turn to link up! 
X's & O's
Jenn

0 comments:

Post a Comment