September 30, 2013

Happy (One Year) Blogiversary


Hip Hip Hooray !!! 
Coloring Outside The Lines is officially ONE years old! 
 

I can’t believe a year has gone by since I started this adventure here in my little corner of the web.


Today on my one-year blogiversary, I am reflecting back on the top 5 things Ive learned this year!
1) This has become an awesome way for distant family and friends to be able to stay in touch with our daily lives!
2) It's ok not to post everyday, some days it's just to busy to sit down and write up a post....and sometimes there isn't anything to say! This is my blog! I want to continue to love it,  I never want it to feel like it's a "job"
3) The most important thing to be me is that my blog is real, the stories are real, and you will never get anything fake from me!

4) The fact that I have made awesome bloggy friends is something that I never expected going into this, and is the most rewarding part!
5) My readers are great, My followers are awesome and Your comments are sweet! But at the end of the day. The fact that I have this awesome journal of our lives to reflect back on, is truly priceless! 
Thank you to ALL my readers and followers!
Thank you for your sweet comments, words of wisdom & all your encouragement!
Thank you for sharing in my journey with me!


I can't wait to see what Year 2 brings and be able to share it with all of YOU!
X's & O's
Jenn

0 comments:

Post a Comment