September 28, 2013

Quiet Weekend

It's been a quiet weekend here in the Adams house! Alan is out of town with his mom visiting his aunt for their local octoberfest! Kal is out at my mom's house! So that leaves sissy and I holding down the fort with the doggies! 
Last night sissy and I ran some errands, and enjoyed some take out! We spent the night cuddled on the couch and fell asleep watching her new doc movie! She is really taking a liking to Doc McStuffins and Minnie Mouse within the last month! 
looking so cute in her new owl jammies, new paci, and ready to watch "Doc"
Sadly sissy has caught something. She was up a couple times last night uncomfortable. 
She even slept in till noon! (I thought the clock was wrong when I heard her over the baby monitor)
Thankfully she has been in good spirits for most of the day! We had my friends kiddos over for the day/night so her and her hubby could enjoy a night out at a family wedding! 

Enjoying a rather large game of candyland! We also enjoyed yummy pizza, warm cookies and a movie before they passed out on me!


So here I sit lonely with netflix and the blog! 
Im currently watching: End of Watch!
Have you seen it? I watched it with the hubby when it first came out! 
It's a Great movie! Sad ending though! 

Not a lot on the agenda for tomorrow! Hoping Brynn feels better after another night of sleep! A Big Lots just opened up here in town and Im dying to check it out! 

My grandparents also come home from their summer camping trip! So we will go over there tomorrow afternoon to help them unload the trailer! I can't wait to see them! We haven't seen them since June! (We usually see them on a weekly basis when they are home)

Hope your enjoying the weekend, Monday comes far to soon! 
X's & O's 
Jenn


2 comments:

  1. I love quiet weekend. So relaxing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont get me wrong! I love a quiet weekend. I very much enjoyed time with my baby girl and getting ahead with the blog (i have posts written up) but i found myself rather bored! How was yours?

    ReplyDelete