September 15, 2013

Sunday Social - All about Bloggin'

Wow! Sunday already! Time to link up for Sunday Social! 
I love the topic today! All about BLOGGING! 

What is the name of your blog? 
  Coloring Outside The Lines! We are very out of the box kind of people, we fly by the seat of our pants. My blog is a collection of stories from our daily life, and things that I enjoy... Crafts (I'm a Huge DIY'er) party's I plan, Great deals Ive found (hello bargain hunter), and some yummy recipes (once I've come across them) I'm Picky!

What do you love most about blogging?
   The awesome people that I have met along the way! And having this online journal to be able to look back on!


Why did you start blogging? 
My IRL friend Jas has been a blogger for a while now, she really seemed to enjoy it! Once she shared her love for it, it only made sense that I gave this thing a try for myself!

What is something you’d want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?
   Stick with it, Blog for YOU! Don't blog for others!

Biggest blogging learning experience you’ve had?
  You get from your blog what you put in! The more time you take to care about your blog, (writing frequent posts, reading others blogs, communicating the other bloggers) 
  The more your blog will grow! 

What are three blogs you love?
Jasmine -Jasmine Maria
Kera - Nugget On A Budget
Jessica - Wifesticated

& 2 New Blogs I just found
Kailyn - Kailyn Marie  (She's making my new layout, coming soon)
Isa - La Saloperie (she's my snail mail link up partner!! Not sure what that is!! Wait for my blog post coming soon)

3 comments:

  1. You have great advice for new bloggers. It is very important that bloggers be themselves. It is hard to maintain a facade.


    I hope I am able to make some IRL blogger friends.


    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I inspired you to start your own blog :)

    I agree about bloggers being themselves. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree bloggers should blog for themselves. Don't do it for others.



    I'm glad you joined this community because of me :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete