July 31, 2013

It's Official....She's A Walking!

It's Official!!! As of Tuesday July 30th, Our little Brynnie is a walker!
Most of you don't know, but I have been strongly encouraging her NOT to walk! I'd sit her down or grab her when ever she tried to stand up and take a step! I know bad mommy, but really?! She's my baby, Time goes by to fast, and quite honestly I'm not ready for her to grow up!

What really hurts is that I wasn't even here to see her take her first steps! I was at work! And boy was dada so proud that he was the first one to witness it! I'm glad that if I couldn't have seen it that he was able to!

Thankfully the little miss, continued to try her new trick for the next 20 minutes walking from the entertainment center to the coffee table!



Forgive her silly screaming! She was mad that I took the ipad away from her that she reached down from the coffee table! Can we talk about drama queen! 

As if this wasn't a big enough milestone to hit, also this week we packed up ALL the bottles! 
She's onto the sippy cups! 


Where or Where has my little baby B gone?!?!

(Is it terrible to hope that she forgot to walk over night... haha!) 

Happy Hump Day!

X's & O's
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Time flies so fast with our little ones! Enjoy every moment. :)

    ReplyDelete