June 27, 2013

Hello Hello Hello and again HELLO!
Man, how is everyone! I can't believe that it has been nearly a month?
Where has the time gone? Well I know... And soon you will too!

So here I sit, on a double decker badger bus on the way to Indy!!! I'm so beyond stoked...I have never been to Indy or even Indiana before so I'm super excited to see a new state!
Why am I on the road? Well I'm headed there with a bus full of awesome ladies for our Lia Sophia National Conference! That's right tonight about 2000 women will take over the city of Indy! We have phenomenal training, speakers, and we get to preview the whole new line that will be released this fall!!! Conference is the party of the year! Lia Sophia treats us like we are on the red carpet! I'm so excited to be able to share this event with you :)

So what have i been up to the past month? Here's some snip-it's. (Next week on the blog I will be talking about each snip it in a different post! Ill have a ton more details and photos!)

First off let's start with our water park trip to Key Lime Cove! ohh was it fantastic!!! I loved every minute of it, the littles had a blast! Brynn was so good! She stayed in the water all day! Kal had so much fun going down slides and making friends! 💜 we truly enjoyed the 3 days of worrying about nothing and focusing on fun!

As soon as I got back from vaca, it was the fresh start to a new Jenn! I started a 5 day fitness challenge with some blogger friends! 5 days of tracking food, working out and making sure I was watching my calories! This was just what I needed to get back into the fitness world! These women pushed me and encouraged me! Truly amazing what a group of girls all after the same goal can do for each other :) I can't wait to share with you the details of my weight loss goal and what I'm doing to make it a reality!

The second week of June my nanny job ended! (Mom is home for the summer) As much as I'm sad that I won't see the little ones almost daily. I'm thankful that we are close friends with the family and they only live 7 minutes away! Talking about jobs, I got a promotion at my swim school job! That started the third week of June :) instead of being a water instructor, I'm now a supervisor! Im now in charge of one of our "satellite" locations! I monitor the pool, pass kids up on their skills, talk with parents, and make report cards! I'm super excited to be recognized for the position and am loving what I'm doing! The parents are awesome and so welcoming!! And my staff tells me I'm better then their last supervisor! That sure makes a girl feel good about what she is doing :)

Both of my littles had Birthdays!
Kal turned four, and my itty bitty baby Brynn turned the Big ONE!!! I'm not sure where the time went! I feel like I just had her! I can't believe a whole year has gone by! As sad as it is, it is very bittersweet to see them grow and to be their own person! Truly Amazing actually! I can't wait to share these posts with you! Each birthday was FUN! We made sure to celebrate each child in a fun way!! Not to mention the HUGE birthday party that was thrown for them! Oh that will be my favorite post to write about! I'm a huge party planner and that was such a fun, detailed event! That post might come in two parts ;)

My baby sister graduated high school this year! Man talk about feeling old! I feel like I just graduated! Sitting there in the arena... it hit me that I had graduated 7 years ago! WOAH.WHAT? Yep 7! Class of 2006! And just how amazing my last 7 years have been! I've been blessed with a house, a hubby, 2 littles and a great job! Truly a lucky girl to have all of that by my small age of 24 and in only 7 years!

Well I can see the city!!! And an announcement was just made to NOT BE LATE to general session! (Where we will all come together for the first time tonight! And to bring a list of 3 people we want there with us! Hmmm my brain is racking and I can't wait until 5pm!!!!

Have an amazing day ladies!
Thanks for catching up with me after my hiatus!

X's & O's
Jenn

Don't forget to tune in next week for the deets on everything :)













1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having a great summer so far :) I bet it was nice to get away from the norm for a few days, I hope you had a good time and can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete