May 31, 2013

On the way!!!!!

WohHoo!!! Happy Friday everyone :)

Today is vacation day for the Adams Family! We are off to IL to enjoy KeyLime Cove! Super excited, as we have never been to this resort before!! 



The car is loaded! 

Think I have a thirty-one problem? 6-8 bags are from them!! Love that company! Super cute stuff! Possible addict! Hehe!

we are currently in route!! 
Ready to celebrate the kids birthdays early, Enjoy some pool time and relax!! 

Thankfully both of the littles are passed out! Makes for an awesome car ride and lots of energy for splashing around once there!!


I feel like a antsy kid myself! I keep checking GPS to see how much longer! 

 T-minus 20 mins and we will be splashing away! And we aren't coming home until we are waterlogged and kicked out Sunday night! 


Have a great weekend! 
X's & O's
Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! Wow, that resort looks amazing! Your kiddies will love it and I'm sure you will, too! Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete