April 29, 2013

Super "Sunday Social" Sync!

YAY! Happy Sunday! Linking up with Neely & Ashley for a little Sunday Social!
And hopping along with Dawn & Kera for a little Super Sunday Sync!

Questions from the childhood ; / Yikes hope I can remember, hehe!


Sunday Social

1. Did you sleepwalk as a child?
No! I was a solid sleeper! Once I hit the pillow, I was out! I may have been a tosser/turner (still am :/ ) 
But not a sleep walker! 

2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
Sneak out of the house! NO! To leave out the hallway would have been impossible! My parents room was right next to me and they slept with their door open! They would have known and heard the front door open and shut! and to get out from a window! Well that would have been a death trap! I was in a room (on the second floor) with a steep slanted roof right above the garage and cement! I was NOT leaving, unless I was allowed! HA! 
Run away! Yes! I attempted that! My poor mom, all I remember is that my dad was away for the army serving in a tour! I was basically asked to do a little bit more around the house to help out with my two younger sisters! I didn't like it and told my mom I was running away! She told me the only way I was leaving was in a cop car! Needless to say, the police were called (apparently I thought life was that bad, I wanted them to take me) After the cop asking me if I wanted to be put in a foster home, with parents who didn't love me.....I decided my home was better and went upstairs to bed) My poor mother! Young and Dumb is all I can say, YOUNG & DUMB! 
(Dear Brynnie, PLEASE never do anything as dumb to me) 

3. Did you have any imaginary friends?
No! Never did the whole imaginary friend thing! My little sister was 3 years younger then me, so she was My best friend growing up! Never any time for imaginary friends! 

4. Did you ever go toilet papering?
No! I was a really good girl!! Never did anything naughty! No underage drinking (until after I was graduated and out on my own, and even then it was only a little, and only in my duplex), no drugs and no vandalizing! Very good girl, did good things, did my homework and got good grades! Frankly I'm ok with it! 

5. Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren't allowed to watch?
I didn't have any restrictions on TV shows! I did watch shows that were above my age range (Jerry Springer, Maury, etc) But I didn't have any restrictions! 

(I can only hope that my kids were as half as good as me, minus the whole running away calling the cops gig)

Happy Sunday! 

Super Sunday Sync

Off to hop, hop, hop onto some other blogs!

X's & O's 
    Jenn

0 comments:

Post a Comment