November 7, 2012

Catching up on 22 Days of Thankfulness...Day 2 - 6!

Wow! Sorry for such the delay lovely people! I have caught something nasty and have been out for the last couple of days! But now... I'm finally feeling back to normal! 

So on with my 22 days of Thankfulness

22 Days of Thankfulness: Day 2



My Health!

WOW! Today I'm thankful for my health! Being sick and quarantined in a bedroom (listening to your family have fun in the other room) is not only a a bummer, but really makes you grateful for your health!

Today (and EVERYDAY) I'm thankful for my Health!



22 Days of Thankfulness: Day 3



My Babies!

Without my babies I wouldn't know who I'm or Who I want to be! They push me to be the best so that they have a great role model to look to! I love watching them both learn new things about the world on a daily basis! 




It is simply amazing to be able to be their mommy!

Today (and EVERYDAY) I'm thankful for My Babies!







22 Days of Thankfulness: Day 4



Mountain Dew!

I'm not a big drinker! Alcohol that is! But I sure do love to turn to my trusted friend Mountain Dew to get my through the day! If it weren't for it, I may be a little run down at the end of the day from watching 4 kids plus my own ;) 



Today (and EVERYDAY) I'm thankful for Mountain Dew!


22 Days of Thankfulness: Day 5






Our Troops!

 I'm thankful everyday for the people out there fighting for us to have Freedom! I'm so grateful for what they do by leaving their loved ones and putting their lives on the line! Their isn't a day that goes by that I take for granted the freedom that we have to be able to ANYTHING that we do! 
I'm proud to say that I have several relatives (including my dad) who have and continue to fight for us! USA!


Today (and EVERYDAY) Im thankful for Our Troops!




22 Days of Thankfulness: Day 6






To Have A Job!


I'm SO THANKFUL to be able to wake up and go to work!! Not only am I providing quality learning to my children and our nanny children! I can rest assured that at the end of the week not only did I save our family money by being able to bring my children with me to "work" I will have a paycheck to help support our family!
I'm also grateful for finding lia sophia! Not only has it brought me out of my box of shyness I'm able to go out and party with women and bring home good money at the end of the night! 
Extra cash is ALWAYS a good thing!



Today (and EVERYDAY) I'm thankful for my Job!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment