November 10, 2013

Sunday Social - Thanksgiving

Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?
Being able to be with my whole family on Thanksgiving day over at my grandma & grandpa's! And then once most everybody hasleft, the aunts, cousins, sisters, mom and I all plan out our black friday shopping. We make our lists, what time the stores open, and what order we are going in!
 Knowing a game plan going in to the crazy day always makes Black Friday easier!

2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Umm, is everything a bad answer! :/ haha! I love the warm turkey, mashed potatoes and homemade loaf of bread! Seriously, making my mouth water thinking about it! And then once Ive vegged on the couch long enough, well, all that awesome desert is hard to turn down! (All though, I'm NOT a pie person)

3. What is a Thanksgiving tradition you and your family have? 
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays! Every thanksgiving the family and I bake Cinnamon rolls to enjoy with a big glass of Quick chocolate milk while watching the Macy's day parade! About noon we head over to my Grandma and Grandpa's house (who i'm blessed only live 10mins away) All my mom's brothers and sister and their families are there! We spend the day chatting away, and of course eating great food! Then as I said above, the girls plan out the agenda for our Black Friday shopping! Black Friday is my FAVORITE day of the year! Shopping awesome sales, with coupons is a great way to save money! And the fact that there is 6/7 of us always makes for a fun time!!!!

4. What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?
Food, Family and Shopping! I'm also looking forward to Brynn being able to watch the Macy's day parade. I think she will have so much fun pointing to everything!

18 days left! But who's counting ;)

X's & O's 
Jenn

0 comments:

Post a Comment