September 8, 2013

Sunday Social - Fall Style


Can't believe it's already Sunday! Time for Sunday Social! 

What is your favorite fall activity?
Trick Question! 
Favorite Fall FAMILY activity.. Hands down the pumpkin patch! We make a day out of it! Hay Rides, picking the perfect pumpkin, the petting zoo, the huge park, and of course the corn maze and yummy treats! The best part, it's only 15 mins away from home! 
Favorite Fall "ME" activity.. finding a babysitter and hitting up all the local haunted houses and haunted corn maze!!! I LOVE a good scare! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
Sadly I don't really understand football! I was never "taught" it! So, when I sit down to watch a game, I'm pretty confused! Sure, I get the basic idea and can fall along. BUT one day I'd really love to learn, so that I could sit down and really enjoy the games like everybody else! 
I do though very much enjoy the football party's and dressing my kids and I in Green & Gold to support the PACKERS


What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
* I LOVE dressing for the fall season! Sweaters, SCARVES (my favorite accessory, a comfy pair of yoga pants, warm boots! And of course lia sophia jewelry! 

What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
Crisp Air
BonFires
Pumpkin Patches 
Halloween
Haunted Houses
Thanksgiving 
Hmmm, i think this calls for a Bucket List! 

What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?
As much as I LOVE every holiday, my favorite fall holiday... (hands down).. BLACK FRIDAY! 
After our awesome Thanksgiving day at my grandmas. My aunt, cousins, mom & sister stay late to look through the ad's, make our list's and plan our shopping route! 
My cousin and I then head to the Outlet mall to grab some great deals, and then back to our local stores to meet up with our mom's and sisters for a day  NIGHT of shopping! Most times we are shopping about 15 hours! and then all head home to crash! Once I wake up later that night and rejoin the family, We then turn on Christmas music and put up the tree! (and all my other decor) I LOVE IT! 



Sunday Social

X's & O's
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Awww.. I wish we had pumpkin patches here!! I think the closest is about two hours away. I'm in Florida and I guess that's the price we pay for beautiful beaches, right?

    ugottahavehart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete