February 21, 2013

Oh, How PINTERESTING











 Yay! Im so excited to be linking up again with the Vintage Apple
I have missed pinterst Wednesday's so much :)
I'm officially OVER winter and this weekend the bright bold beautiful colors of spring are coming into my house... this week 

My "pin"spiration is SPRING
























Here are a couple things that I want to do with my kiddos this next month....




























Start a new Easter tradition - You've Been Egged!
Fill a dozen plastic eggs with little treats and leave them on the doorstep of friends and neighbors,
along with the printable poem.
So what fun things are YOU doing to prepare for SPRING?!?!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so full of colors! It's like a rainbow blog. I think it's a good thing. I love it already. Wishing you a fabulous "spring" time. Found you via Pinteresting Wednesday.

    New follower.
    http://hernotesandkisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete