October 7, 2012

Sunday Social

It's Sunday! That means its time for a Sunday Social! My FIRST One :)

Sunday Social

Today the link up is all about FALL <3 
Of course all my ideas come from pinterst <3 I only have a slight addiction ;)











How cute are these pumpkins! I have the perfect spot on my porch!


Love this! My parents have some land with walking paths! I think Kal and I will take a hike next time while we are out and make leaf collages :)





love LOVE love, so perfect for the entry way or fire place !


Adorable right!!! Ill have my daughter and my sons prints!! Can't wait to see the  finished product! This might even be a perfect "thinking of you" fall gift for the grandparents!!

What makes you guys excited for the fall?!



Just linked up for the blog hop! Let's help them hit their goal of 70 hoppers :) Happy Hoppin'



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. these ideas are so awesome! i love what i'm finding through sunday social today! thank you!

    new follower btw :)
    hope you share the love!

    http://theeclecticgrabbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from Sunday Social!

    I love all of these! Especially the hand one at the bottom. Hand projects are always so cute!!

    Happy Sunday <3

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your first Sunday Social! I love these ideas! That fall bucket list is totally adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to do the handprints!! I need to bust out the paint and get on it!

    Ashley
    ashleyspain.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Love the leaf idea. I'm your newest follower, found you through Super Sunday Sync. Stop by my blog if you get a moment

    http://bakingsodavinegar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete