October 11, 2012

Happy 4 Years

4 Years ago today! I married my high school sweetheart, on a beautiful beach in Jamaica. Surrounded by the love of our Family. There was no better way to start our  life together!
Here's a few of my favorite pictures from that special day!











After 4 years married and 9 years together, We are more in love then ever!
He is my soul mate,  My best friend!
I could not ask for a better partner is this journey and am so honored to call him the love of my life

 ♥


“it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” 


I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours


Here we are...... 


......  livin our love song 


Here was my hubby's facebook status he wrote for me (on Tuesday 9th)

Damn it is crazy how fast time flies. Some days go by and some are remembered for ever. Like this day 9 years ago on october 9th 2003 ill never forget cause that day changed the rest of my life. It was a friday and i was a senior in high school with my mom and step dad in las vegas for the weekend. So i had some buddies over after school and i had just bought a cd player for my grand pre and we we

re trying to install it. Then around four or five this girl from my ceramics class looked up my number and called me. We talked all night while my friends were upstairs and i was in my bedroom in the basement. We talked to about 8 in the morning cause i had to leave for junior leagues at village lanes. when i got to village bowling was cancelled and i called that girl again. We just talked about life and never ran out of stuff to talk about. instant chemistry. We started dating at 8:05am on october 10th 2003,only cause after 15 hours on the phone she had to ask me out so it wasnt the 9th but still an important day. Five years later on october 10th 2008, on a beach in jamaica I made that girl my wife. And four years later on october 10th 2012 we have a beautiful son and daughter.We have been through thick and thin and many things that would end most couples. I dont want to get old but i cant wait to watch my kids grow up and to spoil my grandkids with her. Happy anniversary babe, forever and ever.


He's so cute!!! So beautiful to log on and read that. Brought tears to my eyes to know how special i am to him, and how thankful i am to be able to share this beautiful life with someone by my side <3

All though we said "no gifts" I couldn't help but put together something showing my love for him!
Thanks to pinterest for the amazing ideas

On the left it is Our Love Map
Where we met, Where we said "I Do"  Where we live our happily ever after
On the right is a I Love You Because boardI will 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Such a sweet story, it is so nice to see couples who truly love each other!It must have been so beautiful getting married in Jamaica!
    New follower here! From Jenny @ www.cassandrazcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete