October 11, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok ThursdaysIt's Thursday!!!

Today is my first "It's OK Thursday" Linkup!!!!


Can I just say how much I LOVE the idea of this link!!! Sometimes I tend to beat myself up, when really "It's OK"

Anywho.... On With!







It's Ok....

to be thinking about CHRISTMAS!! Im such a gift giver! I already have my lists going!

to be counting down the days till thanksgiving! and most importantly BLACK FRIDAY!

to be selfish and want to spend time with just the hubby and leave the babies at home! MommyGuilt :(

to be proud that we have made it 9 years together, 4 of it married!

to be sad about my kalers

to dread the fact that snow is coming. ugh! winter :/

to look forward to the WEEKEND!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm definititely already excited for Christmas and Black Friday already! And it's not bad to go out with your husband minus kids--it's important for your relationship, and best for the kids in the long run! Do it!

    ReplyDelete