September 19, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting



Yay! Im so excited for my first Pinterest link up!
My "pin"spiration this week is FALL!
With the days getting shorter, the weather getting cooler, and the trees changing colors I can't help but get excited! Check out a few of my favorite fall pins….

How adorable are these!!! I can't wait to have ours sitting on the front porch!



Love, Love, Love! Artwork from my babes is my FAVORITE! I love to keep it and give it as gifts! This is perfect for fall!



                                                          Can we say YUMMY!! Salt and Sweet :)





My mom and dad live out in the woods! I think this would be a perfect fall gift for them! My mom enjoys feeding the birds! And kal enjoys watching them come to the feeders!

We go on hikes through mema and pepa's woods!!! Next time we are going to bring a bucket to collect acorns to make this awesome picture frame! Cant wait!



Yum!!! Does this not look delish?!?! Can't wait to have that on a special fall night!

What are your favorite pins? I'd love to hear!


6 comments:

  1. Seriously love the first pin. I want to do it when we get our pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! I am SO excited for Halloween now! My Halloween better be filled with all these things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pumpkins! That Fall bark looks delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all fabulous! you have such a cute blog! im having a great giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out! happy wed dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the pictures. I'll definitely have to try the artwork with my two year old. What fun!

    Thanks for linking up today!

    xo
    SEL [co-host]
    growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete