November 22, 2013

Poppin Treats, Cake Pops!

Cake Pops, Cake Pops, We all SCREAM for Cake Pops! 
Or at least I do! Who's with me?

I'm so excited to tell you about my opportunity to review Poppin Treats
baked by the talented Jasmine



I was so excited to receive my package of yummy-ness. Maybe a little too excited, I may have even snuck them into the house and into my bedside table so that the littles & hubby didn't get a peek of my treats. 
After all, these were for testing purposes, I needed to make sure I had enough to write an awesome write up for you all! 

The package was wrapped very carefully to make sure that they would transfer safely and included 12 yummy treats (sorry 3 were harmed in the process of eating before I could take a picture) 
It also included a handwritten Thank You card, talk about good customer service!

My box included 3 different colored cake pops, each individually wrapped. 

I enjoyed THREE different flavors! 
Chocolate (my fav)
 Red Velvet (yummy)
& Strawberry (which I was so nervous for because I'm not a strawberry fan. It was good) 

And all of them were topped with a Turtle Crunch! 
Chocolate, Carmel and Nuts 

Talk about a little piece of heaven in your mouth! 
They were So Moist!!
They were also bigger then I expected, each cake pop was about 3/4 bites of delish-ishness!  

With the holidays among us. These are perfect to bring to party's (talk about cute, & you don't have to worry about the mess of making them)

They also make perfect gifts!! (I know I wouldn't mind some) 
Jasmine also included a 15% discount code for my awesome readers. Just use COTLBLOG at checkout! 
Check out her etsy shop to place your order & make sure you like her facebook page for the latest styles and discounts!

I can't wait to hear what you think! 
X's & O's
Jenn


1 comment: